Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

..+*Week Reflection*+..


This Week felt really short, because we had Wednesday off due to a teacher only day and it that Wednesday felt like an actual full weekend, maybe because I was all hyped up on Tuesday night not having to worry about waking up early And because I felt I got a lot accomplished that day and I had the whole house to myself and I feed the budgies, did some work, drawing and some chores, so it felt like an entire weekend and then Monday and Tuesday felt like last week.

Some of the things I felt were challenging was finishing some of the work.. I took so long to finish my maths sheet because it took me awhile to add up some of the numbers we had to do and then it was kind of stressful when I was doing it and I had to also try and get it done so I could work on my other things, I also found doing the daily times tables challenging because I never competently finish the entire cube in the amount of time. another thing that was also challenging for me would be when we were making our group animation, it had to be done quiet quickly but  we were taking a lot of time because I was drawing all the characters. but I am happy with how it turned out, not that much but still glad that it had lots of effort in it and that was my first post with the new blogger update! 

some things I have learned this week were about the human body, we have been learning about the human body and we were talking about the brain and some names for the bone as well, and we learned about Saint Hildegard who I have never heard before but we learned about who she was and what her life was like, I also learned a more about algebra, we learned a new strategy that was assigned to us on prodigy that is a bit confusing but still think we progressed on getting a preview on what we are going to be learning in algebra. I feel I have learned a lot this week! 

Some things I have enjoyed doing this week are when me and my friends decorated our paper skeleton activity.. because it was peaceful just drawing on the bones and trying to add more shaded depth into the bones so it wouldn't look so bland, I also enjoy making the animation with my friends as well because it was so fun to work and share Ideas with my friends and I think we worked well together and the outcome was good. I also enjoyed working on drawing a place form our imagination task. 

Some of the things we did that  feel I have succeeded in are my contract, I hadn't completely finished it but I feel I have progressed with finishing this week, I am also quiet happy with the outcome of the group animation, and I feel I have succeeded in the paper skeleton because the order of the bones I think are correct which is good since they bones looked a bit confusing and we kept on overthinking where they went.

I am looking forward to hopefully doing the creative writing, I really hope it goes well with the drawings since I have finished writing it now I need to draw and format it. I also hope that cross country goes well, I am very nervous to run because I worry that something might happen or I will come in a very low place, I really hope that everyone can have lots of fun at cross country and be proud of themselves. I also hope that I can finish my speech and hopefully everyone can be proud of what they've come up with. 

.-+*|| Pono ||*+-..
Pono means truth, truth can be owning up for mistakes and taking action and responsibility for our mistakes we make. it is also being truthful and kind.
--------------- 
-------
---
-

2 comments:

  1. Great Work Piper! I really like the way that you added a lot of detail into your post. You have exceeded the requirements of this post.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete