Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

..+*Cyber Smart*+..

-_Reflection_-



Some Things I enjoy about Cyber smart is The learning, it's fun when learning more about the Chromebook and cool thing to help us get round the chrome book. we have learned about controls in the chrome book, on how to get a tab back once it's lost and much more. I also really enjoy filming in cyber smart. It's super fun to group up and film a movie, when we were filming our movie.. for thing like props we used anything we could find that was similar to what we wanted as a prop. personally I like to be the camera person because I don't have to be seen int he movie but yet have a big role in the movie.  it's super fun to collaborate and share everyone creative ideas. 

We have learned so much about lots of thing to do with cyber smart, something I would like to learn in the future would be.. to make more cyber smart information slide, and not just copy of slides.  I would like to make more DLO (Digital. Learning. Object.) like a google drawing or slide or even a poster, it would be cool to make a DLO about what cyber smart is and tips for it so I can share some of my tips with people. It would even be cool to collaborate in a group. 

Cyber smart is really fun and is definitely  something I look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Piper,it's Heidi here from St Patrick's school in Greymouth.
    Cyber smart is very important and the short cuts are so helpful so it doesn't take as long and we can get on with our learning.
    Keep it up!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete