Pages

Saturday 25 July 2020

..+*First week in Term 3*+..

-Week Reflection-

Our first week back in term 3!
I have  found challenging this first week back would be that I didn't finish my full contract, the main thing I wanted to do was my imaginative prayer but I ended up not starting that because I was doing my other activities first.. I didn't finish my contract I think maybe because I was being very slow, and taking a bit to much time to finish my activities, and I was also kind of struggling finding my idea for our creative writing, but in the end I managed find and idea (it was based off of a dream a had).

Some things I have learned this week is some more about algebra, we have been learning in algebra, we did a task where we had to copy and figure out patterns and add up numbers to reveal a pattern, and it was very fun. we added up numbers to finish each column and find out the pattern. 

somethings I enjoyed were being back to school and finishing my science drawing, we got to draw what we thought a scientist looked like and answer questions on what a scientist are and what they do,  it was also fun to decorate and do my R.E activity because it was super fun to just sit there and write down the things we had to write and decorate and draw along the way to make it look presentable. , I also really enjoy when me and couple of others in every morning we went into a class and did this cool activity for the other class called ''creative prayer" its where we each had are own prayer station and did different ways to present prayer, and the classes each came and had a go at are activities. and at the end we put together all of our finish activities and it was so fun!  I really enjoyed being with my friends and the opportunity  to work with the classes through creativity, and working peacefully in class. 

some things I feel I have succeeded in might be my science drawing? I had drawn it and it didn't look very good.. so I re drew it and coloured it and I think it looked a bit better, I was quiet happy with the clothing creases because personal I think they can be quiet hard at times but this time I think they were accurate. I also think that the imaginative prayer went well, We had done prayer chains and everyone contributed and I stapled them all together into a long chain, some of the colours were out of pattern so I used my nails and picked the stables out and re but them into pattern. those are some of the thing I thinks have succeeded this week. 

Values
This weeks value was pono, meaning truth. showing Pono could be owning up to your mistakes and taking action to what you've done, because taking responsibility is showing truth, that is an example of showing pono.

something I am looking forward to next week is.. creative writing, I hope that it goes well and hopefully the drawing can come out good as well, I also hope that I can still to my imaginative prayer activity because I have an idea for that. we also have speeches coming up AND cross country, and like most of us, I am quiet nervous for those activities and not really looking forward to them because use I'm not sure how I will go. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Piper. You did really well with this task. You have met all criteria and explained your topics well.
    Keep up the great mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Piper you did so well with your work I'm so amazed with the work you have done here and explains it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Therese!

      Delete
  3. Hey piper great job im so amazed with all the work you have produced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Piper keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katarina!

      Delete