Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

..+* The life of saint Hildegard of Bimgen *+..

|| Animation ||

Today for R.E we learned who Saint Hildegard was.. she was a lady in Germany in the 1098's, we learned about her and who she was and the journey of her life. then we had to get into groups of three ( me, Heavenly and Therese.) and make a animation about three stages of her life "child, nun, teacher." because in her childhood she left to go live with a lady named jutta and soon later Hildegard had become a nun and  she had a very special connection with god. then she became more of a teacher with how much things she was doing.. many people came to her for advice, and she wrote books about her visions she had countered with prayer.
|
V


Heavenly and Therese were my buddies, Heavenly did her early stages in life, (her childhood and when she met jutta.) then Therese did her teacher stages in life, and we all worked together for her nun stage because I was drawing the characters (I had drawn hildegard, jutta and the young version of hildegard so we could use those has the animation characters.) I finished of some things on the slide. I feel that it is a bit rushed.. and that the drawings I did aren't so good either.. but I think that we did a good job! and it was super fun to work with my friends! be sure to check out their posts as well- 
Heavenly's blog-

No comments:

Post a Comment