Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

..+*Gamefroot*+..

🍎🍏🍐
..>>Gamefroot<<..
Gamefoot is very like the game program ''scratch'' with coding and making games. in gamefroot there are templates where were basically just fill in questions for and complete the game coding, the game template we did was the ''Mihi maker'' it had everything already for us all we had to do is 
edit the script and fill in what it tells us to fill in.

The graphics in the game look really pretty and smooth, the line-less art and how simple it looks really looks nice all together. it was already like this when I played it, the only thing I had to do was fill in the questions, like..  ko ___ Toku maunga the gap is just where I had to write and answer. I didn't even have to add any transition! It was hard because I don't really have a mountain, or river that I know of... all the family I know has been born in new Zealand but we I have no clue what my iwi is either. for the river and mountain I just searched up a famous river and mountain in Scotland because I have Scottish in me. and for the ship//waka if we came from over seas we can put wakarererangi (which means aircraft) or if we don't know how.. I think we were supposed to just put ''the endeavour" and if we don't have a marae we just put our school. this activity was real fun and its so cool how the coding and animation works.

9 comments:

  1. Well done Piper :) Your pepeha looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Piper, It's Pyper here from St Patrick's School in Greymouth. I really love your game fruit Mihi! I think that this is a very creatvie way to share your Mihi with the world! Did you know that we also make a Mihi at our School too! Well done!
    Here is a link to my blog if you would like:
    https://stpatricksgmpyperm.blogspot.com/

    Blog ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pyper! thank you so much for checking out my blog I will make sure to check out your blog as well. thank you!

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Piper,
    I am Emma from St Patricks school in Greymouth, This is a really cool game to show your mihi, I bet you that everyone likes this, it is a cool game to show everyone where you are from and your family, But maybe next time you could make it a bit smaller so that some writing wasn't in the way.
    Other wise this is a cool post, and I encourage you to keep putting posts on your blog.
    Blog you later Emma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want Piper here is my blog that you can look at:
      https://stpatricksgmemmasexton.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Emma! I will try and see if I can change the embedded size to make it smaller, Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hi Piper! I'm Syrhys from St Patrick's School Greymouth,I like the way you put your mihi in a game form keep putting posts on your blog.
    Blog you later Syrhys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Syrhys, Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

      Delete
  5. Hello Piper i really liked how it was kinda like a game and it seemed funnier than a normal mihi and it was overall very amazing


    From Keira St Patricks school, Greymouth

    ReplyDelete