Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

..||//First week back!\\||

..Week Reflection..

since moving back to level 2, we are back in school after many weeks of online learning and isolation. This first week was really exiting to be seeing everyone!
-What it looked like-
we all got to choose a place to sit and that was where we sat for the rest of the term, we made name tags and stuck them on our own tables, we have been using so much hand sanitiser to the point were just at the end of the week it nearly ran out! its been good to be back and see everyone. 

one of the things I found hard was.. that the learning time would be shorter than online learning.. when learning at home I didn't have breaks and I would work about around till 4 so I've had heaps of time to learn and accomplish my work.. but in school we've had lunch time and morning tea in between, but I think i still got a good amount of work done even with the change.

one thing I've enjoyed was.. being back with my friends and having much more break time so far. its been great to be back and it was our teachers  birthday this week as well!!

highlight of my week is.. Seeing all of my friends and being back into the rhythm of normal school. and all the new cool activities we've done so far.

Something I've achieved.. I'm not sure.. I guess I think I've done good with my first week?? I am also happy that I've achieved and finished making my teachers card, and I collaborated with my friend Tiana and we made a card for father Larry (our priest).

Somethings I could work on.. is probably working faster.. I'm quiet slow when it comes to trying to finish the work in the time period, when it was home learning there wasn't really a time limit where I couldn't  complete the work, but now with school where we have a certain amount of time to finish things its a bit harder, so I will try and work faster.

this week was really fun and I am happy how it has turned out this far, I am grateful for all of my friends and how kind they are and thankful for all classmates and teachers. 


2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic reflection Pipes. It sounds like you have had a positive start back to school, I know I am loving having you back.

    ReplyDelete