Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

..+Compass activity+..

-Maths learning-

for maths we are basing are learning off of direction and maps, for this-task we had to copy a slide and fill in the activities, slide 10, 11, 12, 13, are the ones with the actives I had to do.
slide 10: we had to draw on google drawing a compass,
slide 11: figure out how get from the aquarium to the other enclosures
slide 12: kind of the same one as the 11 one,
slide 13: there is a chart of empty squares, and animals are sitting below, we had to put them into the correct squares based off of the clues.
|
|
V
 this seemed like quiet a short cool little activity, I really quiet enjoyed the navigation maps.. that was fun! probably the one that took the most time would have been drawing the compass activity,  and the one I found tricky was the square one, where we had to put the animals in the correct squares.. because I read the clues and got quiet confused on which animal went which square, but then I got some help and re read it and then realised what I had to do.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Piper, great job reflecting on your mahi. Do you think you could share your completed work on this post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure thing! I've tried embedding the slide into my blog but every time I publish or preview it cuts out. I've tried all the things I know to try and get it to work but it hasn't so far. but I will try again and see if I can find more ways to help it. thank you!

      Delete