Pages

Sunday 9 August 2020

..|| Weekend reflection ||..

..+* Term 3 Week 3 *+..

this week was the week of cross country! 

One thing I found Challenging was cross country, It was quiet hard to run and I was very out of breath, but I came 3rd. Another thing I found challenging was our daily timetable, it's bit hard trying to get as much of my timetable done as quick as I can but It is quiet hard.. another challenge is when I was finishing by colouring the installation in my creative writing and I was having trouble trying to find the right colour for what I was colouring.

Some thing I learned this week is about graphs, we have been doing maths in the morning and learned about lots of new cool stuff! one those was graphs, we had to answer certain questions requiring to understand the graphs. another was were we were focusing on patterns and number sequences. we have been doing a lot of maths work sheets, and some were hard and some I found quiet easy. 

Some things I enjoyed was drawing my creative writing illustrations, I am a bit worried that they aren't going to turn out good, but I did enjoy drawing them and colouring some. I also enjoyed cross country, it was fun to run the track. 
I also enjoyed playing silent ball because it is fun to try and catch long distance, and I enjoyed playing one of the P.E games we did because I finally scored a try! 

One thing  feel I have succeeded in is probably one of the R.E task we did where we pick a word from our goal and explain the definition, put it into a sentence, find a synonym, and draw a picture to represent it.  I feel I have succeed in that because I am happy with how the picture came out and I am happy with the finished definition I have wrote for it. I also feel I have succeeded in how much I have got finished in my contract. 

One thing I am looking forward too finishing my creative writing, I hope it goes well, and hopefully I can finish it next week.
 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Piper!
    Your week really does sound crazy, packed and it looks like you had lot's of fun at Cross Country! I'm sure your drawings were amazing and I hope you do well in cross country zones! Also well done on coming 3rd place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiana! I really appreciate your comment, also you did amazing in cross country as well, you came 2nd which is absolutely amazing! and happy birthday for the 13th!

      Delete
  2. Hi Piper
    You did really well in cross country.
    I like how you put what you found challenging, enjoyed, learned, succeeded and looked forward to.
    Well done
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comment!

      Delete