Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

||=Weekend Reflection=||

 -Week 1: Term 4-


it is our last term! we have been very busy this week since of athletics coming up and have been doing that nearly every day, (athletics Is a school event where there are different thing to partake in, -Sprints, High jump, Long Jump, Shot putt, discus.) and we have the rosary since it is October (the month of Mary.) every morning we go outside or into one of the spare class room which is empty and do whole school rosary there. one thing that is really cool this term is that we have another teacher joining in with us in class! 

One thing I found Challenging is probably athletics, I´m not very good at anything in sports really.. I really don´t like high jump and I am bad at it without the excuse of being short. I can´t sprint either.. and I don´t really understand the  shot putt, long jump is okay, but I´m not good at that either. Another thing I have found challenging is finishing my work on time, I take really long and I try to fit in art into as much of it as I can. 

One thing that I learned was  in maths, we  are currently learning words relating that are often used in maths. We also are reading about a Maori Warrior and some of things he´s been through and who he is.
this last term we are really focusing on all of the learning we´ve done before and making sure we are all on the right track and we have been clearing things up so everyone can hopefully be on the same level before we leave.  

One thing I have enjoyed Is.. R.E doing the rosary is really peaceful and quiet, and enjoyable when you understand what you´re saying and what it means. I sometimes enjoy doing Athletics?.. I know I´m not good at it but there has been times where I have surprised my self with thinking that I wouldn't make it over the high jump bar but then did, when you successfully jump over the bar its really quite satisfying, and especially today where I thought I had made it quite far, and I didn´t think I was going to make the jumps but I did, once it got too high and everyone started to sit down, then I did. But I gave it ago and tried, hopefully I can try harder and maybe even do better. 

One thing I feel I have Succeeded in probably some of the times I had done Athletics, like just before I had talked how It was challenging and I didn´t like it and then I talked about how sometimes I actually had fun doing and the only time I had fun doing it was when I felt like had done well with it, therefore I felt like I had succeeded in it couple of times. 

Some things I am looking Forward too are more arty stuff we could possible be doing later this term, I hope that we year 8 can step up and get a start on stuff we like to do, for me that would be art, I am hoping there can be more drawing and art involved so I can be more productive and hopefully have fun and do well in it. I hope I can post more blog posts about my learning (and hopefully art).

_.-Aroha-._
this weeks Value is Aroha, meaning love. love can be in friendship and other positive interactions with others, Love can be shown in what you say, what you do, and what you think and how you treat others, love is enjoying being around someone or something, or admiring another thing or person. Love can be caring for others and can be shown through support and positive words. 




No comments:

Post a Comment