Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

..+*What is Media*+..

 -Media-

for cyber smart we did a task where we discussed what media is, we made a copy of a slide and filled out the questions leading us to get a better understanding of what media is.

then we had made a DLO Relating and explaining the difference between the following media.

-Print media: News Paper, Magazines etc.

-Broadcasting media: TV, live shows etc.

-Online media//Social Media: apps, digital devices, etc.

I think media is like a group or a system, informing others about a certain subject, like when you sign up to order a magazine daily, that´s a type of media.



this was quiet quick to do because I had already written down my definition of each of the things, so instead of re-writing them, I decided I would just copy and paste my original definition from my slide onto the DLO. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Piper, I really like your work. I love the colours, theme, pictures and layout of your DLO. The only thing you could do next time is write bigger paragraphs. Keep up the good work.
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sophie, thank you so much for your comment, it is much appreciated. And thank you for the feed back I will try and fix that. Thank you!

      Delete