Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

..+*Weekend Reflection*+..

 -Weekend Reflection-Week 4-

Something I found Challenging this week probably our All Saints Presentation, Since it is November and we had All Saints day on the first of November. For this Task we Had to make a copy of a slide prepared for us with some questions and then we had to decorate it and fill in the questions about our chosen saint, the Reason I struggled with this would be because  I couldn't find any Saints! there were just too many. 

We learned a lot this week, we had gone over some of our math, with median, mode and mean.
We also learned how to stitch! that was really fun.

Something I enjoyed was Probably the sewing we did! we are making a collage, first we got to choose a colour fabric and cut out a hand print, then we got to choose a square fabric between the colours of either green, or blue. Then the our teachers helped us put the thread  in the needle and sew the hand onto the square, THEN we also had to draw a picture to cut out in fabric that represents us. The stitching was probably the hardest to do, because the threads would pull out and get tangled. For my Picture I had drawn a budgie, (because I like budgies,) We often poked our fingers by accident with the needle. It was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot so far.

Something I feel I have succeeded in is probably When me and my Friend Tiana made scones at tech! it was really fun  I think it was a success. The scones were really easy to make and easy to travel back to school with. 

Something I am looking forward to is.. Whatever next week has to bring! its going to be very sad because one of our teachers is leaving. 

-Aroha-
this weeks value is Aroha, Meaning love.. we try to be kind and caring towards our friends and family and to those around us.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Piper, and that was a really really good relection you did really well with your stitch.

    ReplyDelete