Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

..||<>+*Word art*+<>||..

We have had to  do an activity where we go on to a website called "Word art"
and then we pick either a character, or someone you now in real life!
I decided to do one of my friends Indi. We were aloud to use the dictionary to find more unique and next level words, Personally I don't think I did that much  different words and I ended up sticking with basic words.  MY next goal for if we do this again would be to use more deeper words.


                                                                             
                   

7 comments:

  1. Well done Piper, you have used lots of great vocabulary to describe Indi. I love how you have reflected on your learning and have already thought about your next steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Piper!
    I love how you described one of your closest friends and how you have set yourself a goal to strive for a higher level. Great mindset you have Piper, keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey piper!
    I really like your post about word art and I like how to explaned it with basic words deeper words you are doing really well good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Piper!
    I really like the words you put in this ,it really does describe you,the kind part especially anyways keep up the good mahi!

    ReplyDelete