Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

..+*>Camp 🏕<*+..


..1.. *highlight* The first night of camp- the thunder & lightning storm... I woke up in my tent with Priyanci and Tiana my friends (We all shared a tent) We probably just woke up before midnight.. and then we hear a BANG!!!!!!! thunder thumbed in the clouds It felt like we were in the middle of it... at first it was like ''OK just some thunder and rain heh!" but then it got REALLY LOUD... Like so loud and frighting and none stop.. minute after minute and... it made the tent glow.. it went light to lighter then so blinding, we had to close are eyes. imagine if these symbols we're the light,  . : ! the we had to close are eyes... none stop the thunder roared, light to lighter to blinding then boom...light to lighter to blinding then boom light to lighter to blinding then boom.. and then I saw lightning struck.. it had red lines in the middle of the lightning and it seemed just in front of our tent.. honestly, I thought it would struck are tent. It didn't stop.. light to lighter to blinding then boom the rain pored but no wind.. then I was trying to get to sleep to hope it was over because I thought I was going to die from lightning 😂 anyways I lay on my side facing the tent wall, I tried to tone out the massive booms that sounded like bombs that flew over our tent and the light.. to blinding, I just kept my eyes closed.. and then... I SAW LIGHTING RIGHT NEXT TO OUR TENT ON MY SIDE  .... IT HIT THE GROUND AND I FELT IT VIBRATE THE GROUND! it felt like an earth quake.... then my toe went numb for a minute, I cant get over how it felt.. like and earth quake. ANYWAYS... ( 10 traumatizing minutes later)
''oh it stopped.. WELL TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" everyone went of of the tent scared from the storm.. we all went out to get breakfast.. eating, listening to the song "thunder" by imagine dragons!
                                                       *+ ..a memorable  moment ..+*
..2.. *highlight* the last night of camp was crazy.. the teachers gave us chocolate and ice cream for a treat from the amazing race ( I'll tell you about that later) and as soon as we ate that... we went flying! we all started spinning at running around and yelling and singing to the songs that they played! we ended up staying up till 10'o clock, some of us played tiggy in the dark. it was so loud!
                                                        *+ .. a memorable moment ..+*
..3.. *highlight* the amazing race! the teachers\parents had made this amazing race! but with survivor style! so we got put into grounds and we had to go to stations.. like knot tieing, and other survival skills, we we're always on the run.. our team had one more thing to do! BUT every teams last activity was the same! so we had to wait in line... but it was still real fun!
..4.. now this is just going to be a heap of stories from camp! we went to go swimming, we played tag, we went up to the dunes and so much more it was a really fun camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment