Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

GOOGLE DOCS NINJA!

  • Today we did the...''google docs ninja challenge'' and it was really fun! I love how we could try out a whole lot of cool new things on google docs that we never knew about! We all helped each other on those really hard bits! We got this idea from Matawai school because they have blogs and they posted about it too! The belts are...
  • White belt
  • Green belt
  • Red belt
  • Black belt
I enjoyed it a lot because we're doing hyper links coloring words with fonts and using bullet points and  keys we never knew we could do!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am kaelyn from Matawai School.
    I really liked how you all help each other.
    I learnt that there is such thing as a google docs ninja challenge because i’ve only just started this yaer
    How did you could talk more about the google docs ninja challenge.
    I would love it if you could visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Kaelyn

    ReplyDelete