Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

/\☻Animations on how to make a good blog comment!☺/\

We did a really cool thing today.....ANIMATIONS and not just any animations... ones that show you how to make a good blog comment! how we made it was we went on slides and then click on a button that says ´´insert´´ then click image and type in ´´png backgrounds´´ then you choose a background! and of course do that again but you search the character you want and make sure you write in png! then once you have your character you can click ´´slides´´ and it will say duplicate slide  and then move your character a little then repeat but each time you move your character a little. you also can add in speech bubbles! by clicking SHAPES. here´s the animation i made!


6 comments:

  1. i´m so sorry,i made a mistake on slide 68 i´ll try and fix it though! anyways i hope you like my animation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow piper!!! i love your animation! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your animation is SPECTACULAR! My favorite part is how he/she figured out what he/she is going to comment on Violet's blog. AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora,

    My name is Zahnae Wilson. I live on a farm. I like driving our plarais and motorbikes. I go hunting sometimes. You live close to beaches, right up the North Island. Do you like it there. How is it. I really liked observing each slide of yours. I found it interesting. Its cool that you made a short film on where to go to find your blog. I really enjoyed it. Maybe you could fix up the mistakes next time.

    Bye.

    Zahnae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Zahnae, I´m really glad you enjoyed the blog post! I do like living up north because It has nice scenery and up here it´s kind of quiet. My uncle likes to hunt too! thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Bye :)


      Delete
    2. wow piper your piece of writing is absolutely amazing!
      Keep it up piper.

      Delete