Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

..||Enlargement art||..

two weeks ago we had done some work on enlargement art. We got to pick someone you like or who your inspired you. I didn't know who to pick so I just decided to pick one of my favourite singers.
once we had got the picture of your person, we now get a grid'd piece of paper and (we also have to grid out our picture) and then we count the grids on out picture and enlarge them, so each piece of the picture is in the square we but it in that square that's in the other picture. Now that I look at it I kind of want to work more on the left eye and the lips because they look very off.

have you ever done this activity? and how did it go?

4 comments:

  1. Wow piper that is so similar it really amazes me when I see your art because every time I see it I turn to my friends and say she's really talened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Piper,
    I've got to say WOW! You have done n amazing job this piece of art! I could never dream of drawing like that. It looks so realistic. You should be a professional artist when you're older. I look forward to seeing some more of your art in the future...
    Awesome work

    -Liana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear you liked it, thank you! 😁

      Delete