Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

..||.+*Cross Country Writing*+.||..

Our cross country writing is one of those "I see, I smelt, I heard, I felt," writing. and here is mine I hope you enjoy! (sorry its very short)

I saw.. many people go ahead of me as I stumbled across the slippery mud trying not to fall over.
I smelt.. the mud, it filled the air and it stunk like sweaty dirt.
I heard.. people screaming and cheering but as we got further into the track the noise faded into the background and it was now quiet.
I felt..nervous, and scared that I would come last, and a bit disappointed and very lost as I tried to catch up, I felt better as I saw them stop to walk on the hill, that would of been my chance to jog past them.

2 comments:

  1. kia ora piper
    we had cross country last week on tuesday and it was 1 1/2 km. it was really hard and a challenge because I'm not a fan of running but I'm a champion walker.How long was your cross country?
    ma te wa
    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'm not a fan of running either. I think our cross country race was about 3 km, that was for the year 7's. thank you for commenting!😊

    ReplyDelete