Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

..||<>Cultural At festival<>||..

..||<>Art for cultural festival<>||.. We are having An Cultural art festival at 5 pm, and kakapo has created their own piece of artwork! We did are artwork based around our favourite places in the far north, and mine was mataibay, well.. I have other favourite places but for this art we were doing I chose mataibay. One thing I would change on my piece is that I would make the sky and ocean look more different, We were originally going to to do black outlines on everything, but some of us had little details that might be effected when we do the black outlines so that's why some of us don't have them. Thank you to Sheree for helping all of us with our work and teaching us step by step.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Piper,
    This is amazing! The sky, ocean, bush and everything looks so detailed! I've never been to matibay though maybe add some more detail like whats the place like. Other than that this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete